How much did you sell your P3 for?

Reaction score
For anyone who sold the 3 to get the 4, how much were you able to get? Looking to sell mine and want to get a feel of what to expect.

Check out the recently ended auctions on eBay if you want to get an idea of what you could realistically get for it. The price will most likely vary a lot since most people are selling a bunch of random accessories along with their Phantoms.

I sold my P4 Professional to a friend for $700 with two extra batteries and customer support. He's a newbie so I'll guide him through the process.

image.jpeg
Mine is up on eBay right now for a buy it now price of $950 (reserve set at $750). P3, three batteries, nice case, carbon fiber decals, Prop Gaurds and other extras. And I have never flown it. I have had it a couple months, but I was waiting for the spring to start flying it. I was either traveling, or there was poor weather.

But, now that the P4 out, I plan on cutting my losses and start with the new one. Sometimes the wants overtake common sense and stupid takes over. But it's a happy place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rizarius
$699 for P4A, with an extra battery, the DJI Hard case, gimbal protector, lens cover and prop protectors. P4A was only 2 months old but had a small crack on the shell. Sold on eBay. Cost my $60 to ship it though.

We are all cult followers of DJI! Price tags dont matter and taking it in the shorts when reselling is a way of life! Took a 1000.00 loss when I sold mine.

1000.00 .....p3p, gopro hard case, backpack case, and two extra batteries. 10 flights and never run my batts below 30%

Too bad you took such a hit, but I know you will be as happy with the P4 as I am.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1