How much can I sell my P4P for? (In £)

Reaction score
I've had a P4P for a few months now, probably done somewhere between 10 and 15 flights with it and haven't crashed it, dropped it, etc. Literally spotless. Think I got it for £1550 or something like that. How much can I sell it for in GBP (£)?

Note that my phantom is not for sale so I have not put it in the classifieds. I just want to know how much it is worth!

I wanted a mavic originally because if portability and I think I don't use the phantom enough because if that. I know I'd miss the phantom but no point in having it if it's not being used.

I still have the original box and stuff.

Sad to say, but it is probably worth more to you than to anyone else. It's a pretty high ticket item, and most folks would probably pay full retail to avoid any issues. Also, they won't have the option to purchase DJI Care Refresh if they purchase it used.

Try dropping it 30% below what you paid and see if you get any bites. Good luck!

Sad to say, but it is probably worth more to you than to anyone else. It's a pretty high ticket item, and most folks would probably pay full retail to avoid any issues. Also, they won't have the option to purchase DJI Care Refresh if they purchase it used.

Try dropping it 30% below what you paid and see if you get any bites. Good luck!
That's awful! I might just wait until the next gen mavic comes out and order that. Can probably sacrifice some protability until the. Hopefully gets the extra avoidance features the phantom has and a little spec bump on the camera. The camera on the phantom is so hard to beat thoug

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers