how move gopro on P2 h3-d2

Reaction score
Iam to totally new to phantom 2 and its accessories. Iam going to buy a phantom 2 and the gimbal zenmus h3-d2 together and the gopro 3+ black edition adventure.
My question is: how move the gopro camera, tilt down and up, move around in 360 degree angel when flying and filming. Is it the app for smart phone , where you can see what you filming. Or is it the gimbal, and where do you control it from?
And what is FPV? Iam so excited to get one but aim a newbie. Please help me THX

mauritz said:
Iam to totally new to phantom 2 and its accessories. Iam going to buy a phantom 2 and the gimbal zenmus h3-d2 together and the gopro 3+ black edition adventure.
My question is: how move the gopro camera, tilt down and up, move around in 360 degree angel when flying and filming. Is it the app for smart phone , where you can see what you filming. Or is it the gimbal, and where do you control it from?
And what is FPV? Iam so excited to get one but aim a newbie. Please help me THX

A lot of questions there !!
First of all, be careful with the Gopro 3+ as there has been issues with some of them not focussing sharply at distance. It would be safer to go with the Gopro 3.
To tilt the Gopro you simply move the lever on the back of the Phantom controller. You cant move the gopro around (pan) as the h3-d2 is only a tilt gimbal. To do a panning video shot you will have to pan the Phantom.
FPV is First Person View, where you can see what the camera on board the Phantom can see, by using video goggles or a screen.
The video is sent to the googles/screen using a video transmitter on the Phantom.
I suggest you set aside a couple of days and read ALL the topics on this forum and also ALL the DJI manuals.
Flying the Phantom with video, Gopro, gimbal etc is not something that can be achieved in 5 minutes.

thx allot for the info..I have read more about the phantom now...was newbe when write this post...

the H3+ focus issues were fixed ages ago, i've got 2 & both work fine

hmm I allready buy it befoure read your replay...I got the 3+ I learn of my misstake..thx again

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20