How Many??

Reaction score
I suppose many people have wondered how many Phantoms you can fly at once. Well, the answer is at least three. Flew with 2 new friends (eroomomni & Wes) this evening. Wes and I have P2Vs and Eroomomni has a P2 with a GoPro and goggles (very cool).

I'm in the white shirt, you can see Wes and his P2V in the lower right corner, Eroomomni is between us flying way off in the distance somewhere with his goggles. So we had 3 Phantoms in the air at the same time.

I also had some fun going as far out as I have been with the new P2V. 1,200 feet laterally at an altitude of about 80 feet.

The other picture is just a nice sunset pic.

Attachments

• 3-Phantoms.jpg
    3-Phantoms.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 351
  • sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 308
Bravo...Great job.
Why not have a try to get the maximum phantoms can be flying at the same time?
Looking forward it.

Lol you will have a job. 2.4ghz TX's are meant to have unique ID's and with modern 'signal hopping' RX's that means you can likely fly 300 of them at the same time :lol: . If two conflict they will only do so for a very short time. Oh and then add another 300 for the PVs that are flying on 5ghz so don't even bother the 2.4 boys.

Of course I'd advise against test that theory as you'd go deaf and likely get showered from colliding white plastic objects! :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20