How Many users are there in the UK

One here. Exeter

I often fly in Cumbria,mainly around Eden valley,but I usually live on the coast in North Lancashire, and fly around Morecambe Bay coast line. I live 100 metres from the coast.

Hi Jayfdee, I live in Kendal and have just bought a Phantom Vision 2 +, and to be honest I don't know what I'm doing. I set it off today and it just went West straight away, tried it 3 times and it did the same. The next time you are flying would you mind if I come along and watch you, and maybe you could give me some tips. Eddy

Last edited:
Hi Jayfdee, I live in Kendal and have just bought a Phantom Vision 2 +, and to be honest I don't know what I'm doing. I set it off today and it just went West straight away, tried it 3 times and it did the same. The next time you are flying would you mind if I come along and watch you, and maybe you could give me some tips. Eddy
Hi Eddy,yes we could meet up some time,not been flying for 3 weeks now, too much rain.
I often fly down on the bay area at Bolton-le=sands.
This site is great for learning all about your Phantom,so much knowledge, and all freely shared.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj