How Many users are there in the UK

I've had mine just over a week and done 4 flights now, still getting used to it and feel my video so far is rubbish. Once I learn more and get better results through practice I'll start to upload videos to You Tube for sure. I've really enjoyed watching many on there of beautiful places in the world. Most of mine won't be that great as not the right time to go to stunning locations with very young children, but I'll get the best i can. I definitely want to capture a morning in the winter with a hoar frost on the trees. Going to order filters today too, think I'll get the Polar Pro set with CPL, 4ND AND 8ND

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Peter Galbavy
Hi folks, I live in Finchley (North London) and have only had my P4 for a few days. I have flown a bit on Hampstead Heath on my cycle home and intend to get out on the road up the A1 etc. towards Hertfordshire at first.

@buntonn - coincidentally just got my PolarPro filters today, but have now had to order a case too as the flimsy bags they come with give no indication of what's inside :) I went for the 3-filter sets via an Fulfilled-by-Amazon marketplace seller and it took a few days.

Hi folks, I live in Finchley (North London) and have only had my P4 for a few days. I have flown a bit on Hampstead Heath on my cycle home and intend to get out on the road up the A1 etc. towards Hertfordshire at first.

@buntonn - coincidentally just got my PolarPro filters today, but have now had to order a case too as the flimsy bags they come with give no indication of what's inside :) I went for the 3-filter sets via an Fulfilled-by-Amazon marketplace seller and it took a few days.

Peter, I saw Polar do a three and six filter case, is it one of those you ordered? If so please let me know what you think once arrived?

Thanks,
Nick

I've had mine just over a week and done 4 flights now, still getting used to it and feel my video so far is rubbish. Once I learn more and get better results through practice I'll start to upload videos to You Tube for sure. I've really enjoyed watching many on there of beautiful places in the world. Most of mine won't be that great as not the right time to go to stunning locations with very young children, but I'll get the best i can. I definitely want to capture a morning in the winter with a hoar frost on the trees. Going to order filters today too, think I'll get the Polar Pro set with CPL, 4ND AND 8ND

A good video doesn't have to be at an exotic location, as long as the picture is clear and steady with the subject matter in the shot its a good video. I'm still waiting for new phantom to arrive but like you I am looking forward to shooting a winter scene

A good video doesn't have to be at an exotic location, as long as the picture is clear and steady with the subject matter in the shot its a good video. I'm still waiting for new phantom to arrive but like you I am looking forward to shooting a winter scene

True that! I'm hoping to go to the Canary Islands in November and if so will take it with me to get some footage around a quiet costal area and inland too.

Peter, I saw Polar do a three and six filter case, is it one of those you ordered? If so please let me know what you think once arrived?

No, I wanted it quickly! Amazon had this in stock (one left) via the marketplace arriving today: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01HTIDEUI

There should be generic filter cases for normal video work that will also suit, but I didn't look too hard :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20