How many times have you heard.....

Reaction score
someone saying they should shoot it down?
I've heard it lots, and it's often the first thing that pops into some peoples' heads and the first comment I hear. I posted a video I took with my P3P on a Facebook page, and there were even a few comments about shooting them down. What's with all the paranoia?

I've had friends in Facebook tell me if better not fly that thing over their property or they'll shoot it down, too. It's just ignorance really. I think a big part of the problem is everyone referring to them as "drones." That word has a very negative connotation thanks to the media and recent military campaigns and NSA reports. People hear the word drone and automatically think you are spying with a powerful zoom camera or something. I personally never use the word drone, but instead say quadcopter or UAV, etc. You'd be surprised the difference it makes...

I hear it a lot. I just tell them " go ahead and shoot it down just pray your in the right because I'll just pull my data file to the authorities" People are paranoid but then again there are people that don't care and do stupid stuff which the rest of us are paying for!

The acronym is "MR". Only possible explanation.

someone saying they should shoot it down?
I've heard it lots, and it's often the first thing that pops into some peoples' heads and the first comment I hear. I posted a video I took with my P3P on a Facebook page, and there were even a few comments about shooting them down. What's with all the paranoia?

Maybe they are paranoid that you may crack the flat earth conspiracy wide open... ;-)

No Guns in Oz.
No aircraft rego.
Pretty chilled down here.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Maybe they are paranoid that you may crack the flat earth conspiracy wide open... ;-)

No Guns in Oz.
No aircraft rego.
Pretty chilled down here.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Yeah but we still have our guns ! (Specially Texas) LOL

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member