How many Post Christmas members do you expect?

Reaction score
I expect that a lot of Phantoms will be delivered for this Christmas. A LOT!

So, how many new members do YOU expect and how do you feel about a new influx of members?

I think we will be getting a lot of questions and I look forward to their joining. We all need to be welcoming to them and I'm sure everyone will be.

I want to use this space to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, or a Happy Holiday Season. Whichever applies!

Alan

dirkclod said:
Started keeping track on 12/15 and as of to night we have had 183 new folks so far.
And the same to you PhantomFanatic

Wow! And that is BEFORE Christmas!

Thank you. :)

I took my dog out this morning and saw absolutely no one outside. I was hoping to see a few new budding pilots.

Hehe I been watching the forum but never posting. Got my bird way before Christmas. ^_^

dirkclod said:
Really thought we would have more get on by now but since Christmas Eve we have had 133 new folks join but have noticed a lot of visitors.

I'm tracking this too... Since Christmas night at 8:00 PM we've added 110 noobs...

It's funny... I went to the golf course on Saturday and as I was pulling my gear out of the trunk, I noticed a dude walking down the fairway towards the parking lot carrying something white in both hands... (I ALMOST loaded my P2V case in the car before I left, but ran out of time as it was getting a bit late to get a full round in.)

It wound up being a guy carrying a P2 with a GoPro and an H23D gimbal. We chatted for a bit and he knew quite a bit about his aircraft but not a lot about Phantoms in general. So... I turned him on to PhantomPilots in hopes that he'd take advantage of all that this forum has to offer...

I'm so pissed at myself for not packing my gear in the car. It would have been a perfect opportunity to do a show and tell to a relative noob... :D

-slinger

What! :shock: You are flying in "Frickin' freezin' New England..." :lol:

Happyflyer said:
What! :shock: You are flying in "Frickin' freezin' New England..." :lol:

Yup... It was around 50 most of the weekend. I actually played 11 holes of golf... :D

So... I'm 20 holes of golf ahead of last year. I fully expect that this year will be just as miserable as last... It's just starting a bit later...
-slinger

It has been crazy here. Last year this time I had 49" of snow on the ground. We got a total of well over a hundred. Worst winter in 30 years. Today 33 degrees and bare ground! :shock: The independent snow plow jockies are going broke.

who said:
Hehe I been watching the forum but never posting. Got my bird way before Christmas. ^_^

Wahoo who is here. Welcome to the forum.

Where you at?

I'm a Christmas noob. I try to do research before I ask questions so forgive me if I ask something that has been already covered

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj