How many people

Reaction score
How many of you DONT have problems with your P4 ? Im one of the lucky ones that hasn't had any issues with mine and was wondering if i was just lucky or there are lots just like me. And if they can make one perfect'ish why not all ?

Reactions: Big Al KY
I didn't noticed any major issues in my P4 for 2 months now,
Only one issue and I think it's a common one

Is when you you switch to sport mode and make hard turn you notice the gimbal doesn't work fine,

I believe we all have this issue, but I'm not a sport mode fan & never use it, I think sport mode is bad and may harm the p4

Soo for me, it's all fine

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

None here

Although recent go app update for some reason no longer records flight data. Have just uninstalled and reinstalled hopefully solve.

I didn't noticed any major issues in my P4 for 2 months now,
Only one issue and I think it's a common one

Is when you you switch to sport mode and make hard turn you notice the gimbal doesn't work fine,

I believe we all have this issue, but I'm not a sport mode fan & never use it, I think sport mode is bad and may harm the p4

Soo for me, it's all fine

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

No, I dont use sport mode either, should think the gimbal would be susceptible to the extra forces of it.

I haven't had any trouble with mine yet.

mine has been flawless straight out of the box, could not be more impressed or happier so far...hope it stays that way for a long time..one can only hope ....

P4 flies fine but as with just about all of them it has horizon issues & the battery still falls far short of claimed run time. I'd take a P3 Pro or Advanced over a P4 any day...

If I really looked and studied all the threads here, I'm sure I could find something wrong or to complain about about mine, but I haven't and I haven't. It's an evolving hobby and there's always something going sideways. So far, I've been very pleased with my P3 and my P4 and I've been in the hobby for 25 years and had a quad since the first major commercial BnF (the 350QX) came out.

Out of the box, my phantom was perfect. My first real rc craft. Any issues I have had were most likely operator error or self inflicted. Couple of hard landings, a messy firmware update (some sort of computer crash, or dropped connection).

I had yoyo and a sometimes tilted gimbal. Since the latest upgrade no more yoyo and the gimbal is level. Only one 17 minute flight in 15mph winds. s mode 40 mph and all was good, time will tell if it will hold.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic