How many others got a P3 Lemon?

So... in the "Phantom 3 Discussion" forum, its not really a discussion, its just for people who say good things about the P3?

I would call this discussion and you have made your point and we get it, why continue?

Central board has 12 months warranty so you are covered for a year (depending of course how you ruined the board).

I am pretty sure I will have sold my P3 by then. At the rate drone technology is moving there will surely be something better being offered in the marketplace by then.

But I am relieved to hear that the mobo has a one year warranty. I bet that puppy cost at least a dollar nine eighty to replace.

****, with all the bitching and moaning, name calling and bickering, it's really difficult to find helpful information here.

It would be nice to find out how to resolve issues by finding good info. My boots aren't high enough to get through all the crap in this thread. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Adam Kontras
****, with all the bitching and moaning, name calling and bickering, it's really difficult to find helpful information here.

It would be nice to find out how to resolve issues by finding good info. My boots aren't high enough to get through all the crap in this thread. :rolleyes:
This. There are great and knowledgable people here but also so much back and forth arguing about trivial stuff.

This. There are great and knowledgable people here but also so much back and forth arguing about trivial stuff.
I agree with you, but the trivial stuff sticks to my boots and reminds me of what I walk through on the ranch every day. :oops: I step in it all too much.

But as you may know, one good result is not indicative of a good product.

But one bad result is indicative of a bad product?

Anybody that thinks a product launch of this size hasn't had the product tested extensively is deluded and as for the term "guinea pig" if you weren't so far from the mark I may be offended. Every product, even a spade, will have a % of fails! why you think a product as advanced as the phantom will not is beyond me. I'm all for constructive criticism but your comments are in no way constructive and imo are made purely to discredit the P3 and dji, what is the point when you don't even own a P3?

I do own a P3A and have not had a single problem, the IOS app was released on the day I received my Phantom, firmware updates have gone smoothly, it flys amazingly well and the range and quality of the image on my mini iPad is outstanding. If you want to label me as a fan boy I'll take that "insult" everyday of the week and twice on a Sunday.

Reactions: isopro and IflyinWY
So... in the "Phantom 3 Discussion" forum, its not really a discussion, its just for people who say good things about the P3?

I think it's time for you to give it a rest.

The global failure rate for manufactured goods is acceptable at up to 4%. If someone buys a product for the first from a company and they get a defective item, then that is their experience of that company. The important thing is how the faulty item is dealt with and DJI's after sales communication and after sales service is not great at this, which their CEO has admitted.
A Dell manager once told me that 25k computers leave a factory every day, but they only hear about the one bad one.

The global failure rate for manufactured goods is acceptable at up to 4%. If someone buys a product for the first from a company and they get a defective item, then that is their experience of that company. The important thing is how the faulty item is dealt with and DJI's after sales communication and after sales service is not great at this, which their CEO has admitted.
A Dell manager once told me that 25k computers leave a factory every day, but they only hear about the one bad one.
4 out of 100 units its way different then 1 out of 25,000 of Dell.
I don't think that 4 bad phantoms out of 100 is an acceptable number. But hey that's just me.

try buying a new car and see how many things go wrong with it.

The 1 out of 25,000 quote was meant to imply that in general people will complain about their faulty item which gives the false impression that more are faulty than actually are. Their failure rate is not better than industry standards. If you work in tech support then you would think every item is faulty.....

The only compliant is that on the p2+ and the p3 the gimbal protector sucks. Keeps falling off so I go to third party doc printers.

The only compliant is that on the p2+ and the p3 the gimbal protector sucks. Keeps falling off so I go to third party doc printers.

There is a tab on the gimbal lock and a slot in the gimbal. Tab must fit into slot on the gimbal.. It wont fall off after that.

If you look directly above the camera there is a slot on the underside of the gimbal plate, on the protector there is a raised section that slides into this slot, once attached correctly, in my experience, it is absolutely solid with no danger of it unintentionally falling off.

I can't speak for everyone here or anyone who bought the P3 but mine has been Flawless since the day i got it.. But thats not to say there aren't faulty units out there that made it pass thru DJI Quality check team.. Thats it's to say DJI even has one.. lol.. You get my point...

I can't speak for everyone here or anyone who bought the P3 but mine has been Flawless since the day i got it.. But thats not to say there aren't faulty units out there that made it pass thru DJI Quality check team.. Thats it's to say DJI even has one.. lol.. You get my point...

+1

ZERO issues here. Extremely happy with my purchase.

Reactions: ViperNuke

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1