How many of your own 2 p3's?

Reaction score
Any reason? Adding do you have a favorite between them?

I have advanced and pro and I like to fly my advanced more. Haven't noticed performance differences yet.

Since P3S is the abbreviation for the Standard, you should add an apostrophe to your title :)

Since P3S is the abbreviation for the Standard, you should add an apostrophe to your title :)
Common mistake even when using for cars. It should be P3 Drones. Same goes for, he owns two BMW cars, not two BMWs

:)

Specifics as to why?
For me.. It's more special. It was my first p3 (upgrade from p1), it was a story getting it, I like the silver look better, I shoot in 1080p, and for no empirical reason I feel better flying it.

If DJI sold BNF, I would definitely get a 2nd as a backup. Right now, I feel like I'm overpaying for something I wouldn't need, a 2nd radio. I guess I should check what P3 radios sell for on Ebay.

I have two P3P. One is for my 20 year old son to use who was hogging mine.... I would probably have bought advanced if I did it over again because I prefer 1080 at 60 fps anyway.

Grammar police would say.... apostrophe is for ownership, "belonging to the p3" so no apostrophe

Eeeeeehhhhh. No. The apostrophe is not just for possession. Check with your grammar police. Where the lack of an apostrophe in a plural acronym will cause confusion, it should be used.

Back on topic: I have two of everything. Two P3Ps. Two P2s. And soon to be two ???

Reactions: snerd
I have a P3P and a P3A. The Pro ripped it's motor off mid flight the a week before a big trip I had planed. So I rushed an Advanced just in time to make my trip.

Once the P3P is back in commission I'll have two. After flying both I can honestly say the Advanced has is everything the Pro has except that upper tier resolution. I don't have a 4K TV or computer monitor so it is really wasted resolution for me. I don't see a 4K TV anytime soon either so why pay for it now when in a few years it will be so much cheaper?

I hope to entice my daughters out to fly with me. What is more cool than a P3 filming another P3 in flight?

I have 2 P3Ps.

My first one crashed after 60+ flights after a compass error several seconds after liftoff.

i immediately ordered another one and once i got the other one fixed (which DJI fixed for free under the warrantee), i was going to sell it to one of several friends and coworkers who want to get into the hobby.

i'm probably going to keep both tho as i need to send the second one i bought back to DJI because of several small stress cracks appearing. :mad:

i was hoping to see if i could work out a deal with DJI and when i send it back, if they'd keep it and put that $1,259 towards an Inspire 1!

I have two P3P UAVS (no apostrophe issues here!). I like having two complete systems in case of catastrophic failure. I have two DSLR cameras, two Sony PXW-X70 cameras for the exact same reasons. Hmmm. I have 8 guitars too. Lol!

Sent from my PT beating heart

2 P3P's here. My first controller, the gimbal wheel didn't work right, it had jerky up and down movement. Ordered second one mainly for the controller, before sending mine off to China for repair. The day before it arrived, I realized I had not calibrated the gimbal wheel! Pulled it out, calibrated it, it worked like a new one!! Stupid oversight on my part! So I just kept the second setup as a backup, should I ever need it.

Multiple. I always think I'm going to sell the fixed ones on crAiglist but then realize each time that I don't want to deal with people. Which works out well though cause you can have one in transit, one actually being fixed, and another one or two actually being used.

Reactions: jryser
I have two p3P's but not by choice. Needed one to search for another that went missing in action.
The second one eliminated lots of search areas real fast. Turns out my first one was under foliage not far from where it was supposed to be. Bottom line, I have two and I do different types of flying with each.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj