How many hours do you have on your P4?

Reaction score
Just thought I would start a sort of fun thread talking about hours and what not. So how many hours do you have on your P4 so far?

I just hit the 3 hour mark. Which to me feels like an accomplishment;) hahaha

Sent from my SM-T813 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I am on the field every weekend and on holidays and spend considerable time with different "equipments/ gadgets/drones/helis...". I don't like to track where I spent most of my time. :) All is fun.

I am on the field every weekend and on holidays and spend considerable time with different "equipments/ gadgets/drones/helis...". I don't like to track where I spent most of my time. :) All is fun.
That's awesome! But if you had to guess how many hours you have on your P4, could you? Just for fun

Love every minute of it
image.png

to jwt873 57.2 mph. WOW I only have about 6 hrs. so far top speed 51.8
I gust that not to bad

Thanks.. I've been flying same P4 since I got it last April (there was still snow on the ground here back then). I live in the country so I can just step out the back door and I've got miles of fields and forest to fly over.

Motors last a long time. The only moving parts are the bearings. I don't think DJI publishes the mean time before failure, but many brushless motors last thousands of hours. There are many P3's and P2's with WAY more hours than I have still using the same motors.

Thanks.. I've been flying same P4 since I got it last April (there was still snow on the ground here back then). I live in the country so I can just step out the back door and I've got miles of fields and forest to fly over.

Motors last a long time. The only moving parts are the bearings. I don't think DJI publishes the mean time before failure, but many brushless motors last thousands of hours. There are many P3's and P2's with WAY more hours than I have still using the same motors.

That's awesome! That's the beauty of brushless motors! I've read that oiling the bearings every now and then is a good idea and I've also heard not to oil them since they are sealed and adding oil will just collect more dirt and grime. I'm not too sure

That's awesome! That's the beauty of brushless motors! I've read that oiling the bearings every now and then is a good idea and I've also heard not to oil them since they are sealed and adding oil will just collect more dirt and grime. I'm not too sure
The bearing are lubed and sealed and there is no need to try to oil and as you mentioned it will only atract dust, These little bearings are tough and should last many many hours. We all know the variables and if we don't smack them they will last. The day my bearings get tired I will just buy new motors all complete because they are inexpensive, and since I have the AC open might as well change all 4 because if one motor is failing because of age the others can't be far behind.

Reactions: RémyHeli
Since May this year, all flights have been fantastic. Indoors flights only account flight time, but not distance (no GPS)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
3312ec805f0ecd925e0a0eeff88a3fba.jpg

29 hours, 11 minutes. I show to have 109 flights but some of those were of my bird spinning up or hovering in my living room while I mess with the settings.
DayStarStats_zpsfkpsxmxd.jpg

Last edited:
ba7cc72e8b04fc69ec6127ac62fd48a9.jpg

Phantom 4
First Flight - July 30th 2016
52 Hours 43 Minutes
2,466,783 feet - 463 Miles
251 Flights
Never a crashed -Still looks brand new and in like new condition
90% of flights are over water

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online