How many flights you have so far?

Reaction score
Just curious on how many flights people have done with there birds. I'm have only 67 flights so far with absolutely no problems.

In my first 2 weeks I'm 31 flights in with 7 hours of flight time and almost 120k ft of distance travelled.

Bought my Phantom in May. 25 hours so far, 150 flights, 2 hard landings below 5 feet (one was into me, guess that's a soft landing then) no cracks! I keep waiting for them but they never come. Perhaps the first generation were tougher?

42 flights in 2 months. Bought the P3A used from B&H. The bird appeared brand new, just as they indicated. It needed updating as the flight logs indicated it had 5 flights from May 2015 on it when I received it in Oct 2015. No problems or cracks. Always go through pre flight checks as I had done with a previous P1.1.1.
Landings are a mix of hand catch and ground. I do believe a part of the crack issues others are seeing are due to motor screws being overtightned and or not evenly tightened. The same thing will warp an alloy car wheel, this is just a much smaller scale, same principal.

P3P. Lots of flights since May, almost daily, always with the latest firmware and app versions, using Android Samsung S5 phone or Galaxy Tab A. No problems at all.

Usually use auto-takeoff and a mix of auto- and manual landings. Love RTH, but generally abort it 20 feet above the ground, fine-tune the landing spot, and land manually. Have learned to hand-catch, but prefer gentle pavement landings.

First flight 5 -29 -15
Flight time=49hr 16min
Distance = 1,015,760ft
Total flights= 432
max distance = 30680ft
Never had a problem until flight 429 just under 1,000,000ft

168 flights so far no problems I hit the wall at 3ft in the air but had prop guards on. Flew in a very strong winds one afternoon had to get to a very low altitude to fly back. Almost lost my drone on that day. I won't fly in very strong winds again.

162 P3 flights. I've used the Go app for 138 flights which it says total 2.2 million feet in 67.5 hours. If you count previous phantoms, I'm at 518 flights.

The P3 has been almost trouble-free, one crash (no damage, my fault). I had to bondic some cracks and am flying with the Strong Arm kit. I also fly with a Live 3G. Max speed just over 65mph, max distance just over 4 miles. What an amazing machine!

Heading out to fly today testing the new firmware update.

I love these discussions as I bet come May next year when the Phantom 4 is released the Phantom 3s will be on eBay and people will be saying how little they flew "only 10 flights, and one lady owner" ;-)

I love these discussions as I bet come May next year when the Phantom 4 is released the Phantom 3s will be on eBay and people will be saying how little they flew "only 10 flights, and one lady owner" ;-)
Phantom 4 will be a FW release-- that will magically transform the P3 into the P4:D:D with an uncrackable shell and newer motors.:D

It will be called something other then phantom and a number or letter. It will be not what we expect.

3 hrs, 15 flights in 6 days.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj