How many flights is a stock battery good for?

Reaction score
I posted earlier about experiencing short flight times. Someone said to replace my batteries. I have 6 stock batteries and 3 stock chargers. I bet I have a total of 15-20 flights on each battery. Is that the end of them? Is there a way to recondition them?

You should get well over that out of the batteries, if you have changed the default battery settings and pushed them too low it may have killed them early but. I have quite a few more flights then that out of all my batteries and they are still fine. If you have added weight or doing your first flights in winter then this will effect how long they last. Extra weight will reduce flight times as will cooler temperatures.

The real answer lies mainly in YOU... if you balance charge every time you charge...store them properly (storage charge recommended if you arent going to use for a month) and keep them within a decent storage and use temperature then it should last you a LONG time... years...

I have car lipos that are 3-4 years old and still cycle fine... get yourself a better charger so that you can see its upload quantities in mah.... on a full discharge you should be using almost the full 2200mah... and then the charger should be charging that same amount... the stock charger doesnt tell you really anything...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj