Here is mine crazy 1682 km over 1048miles with two P3A
First P3A with 3,100,567ft travelled
Second P3A with 2,674,788ft travelled

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    255.2 KB · Views: 849
Last edited:
Just done another 5 flights all long range now at 1777km 1107miles in 127flights
Update another 3 flights now upto 1830km in 130 flights
Update another 4 flights now upto 1901km in 134 flights

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    268.4 KB · Views: 704
  • image.png
    image.png
    144.9 KB · Views: 589
  • image.png
    image.png
    228.7 KB · Views: 545
Last edited:
Dumb question...but how do I find out how many flights/how far like you all posted above?

Thanks.....

Reactions: shodan
I use the app Hover. But it's doing weird stuff. I can't see the forecast and no fly zone map anymore. it's a decent app. Maybe other recommendations?

EDIT: I have now 2h and 6mins flight over 6 flights.

Last edited:
I wish I knew how much I have flown. I flew for the first time on May 5th 2016 and have been flying 1-2 hours a day ever since (I have 8 batteries). I have 2 pro's and 1 advanced, 2 of them have been completely rebuilt due to crashes. I have over 1TB of video already. It is like therapy for me after a long day of work!

Dumb question...but how do I find out how many flights/how far like you all posted above?

Thanks.....
Go to your GO App.
Where you'd normally connect to your AC, look in the top left corner and you'll see who looks like a paper dart.
Press that and all your flight data will be shown.

PS - you do not need to be connected to the AC To do this either

Go to your GO App.
Where you'd normally connect to your AC, look in the top left corner and you'll see who looks like a paper dart.
Press that and all your flight data will be shown.

PS - you do not need to be connected to the AC To do this either

Thanks!!

Almost 1 month in :
42 flights
4 hours 19 Minutes
174,810 Feet (33.11 Miles)
Fun Factor - Immeasurable

65+ hrs
1,239,874 m (770miles)
460 flights (over the US and Vietnam)
This is on the GO App.

My salty old P2V+ probably had similar numbers over 4 countries, but these were recorded on the Vision app.

My P2 and her P1 predecessors...who knows? There wasn't an app for them back then.

Unlike srosen, I've had quite a few crashes, scrapes and scratches.

Reactions: Numone
I have 16 hr & 190 km on one of my advanced [I have a spare]. I had about the same on my p2v+ before that, but for some reason can no longer access that info. Both P3as have original props, although I did have one suddenly decide to lose gps lock & back into a tree & damage the camera. DJI replaced that one complete, as it had done it a few times before, but without any damage & they could read the log files. They gave no explanation. I generally prefer to fly high, and I always hand catch. I have about 250hrs in full sized aircraft. It really helps when flying FPV, even though we are not really flying the craft. It is flying itself, and we are just guiding it. I try to fly it in FPV as though it is a heli, or a true flying machine [with wings].
These things are amazing. We don't realise just what a breakthrough in photographic technology they really are.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31