How many batteries do you have?

How many batteries do you have for your P4P?

Votes: 8 6.0%

Votes: 29 21.8%

Votes: 56 42.1%

Votes: 18 13.5%

Votes: 10 7.5%

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • 7 or more

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Just curious what members have on hand for running their P4P. No need to indicate which type, just the number of batteries you use with your bird.

Last edited:
Can you specify if you are counting the regular p4 batteries, or does this only apply to the higher capacity p4p batteries?

For my own P4P I have a total of 4 batteries. Most often we see customers go with a total of 3 batteries and so far with 9 votes cast this survey seems to be in line with that. Nice survey, @azgeek! :cool:

Reactions: azgeek
I need one more. Is the extra change worth the high capacity?

I personally do advise going with the High Capacity Batteries. Worth the extra flight time and more importantly we've been seeing far less DOA units with the High Capacity Batteries so I'd like to say they are more reliable as I would assume the intelligent board on the High Cap Batteries most likely got some updating as the regular P4 Batteries were very prone to arriving DOA.

If you're looking for another battery we're got plenty of the new High Capacity Phantom 4 Batteries in stock. Link below, as always, free shipping on orders over $150 and in stock orders placed before 4pm PST are guaranteed for same day shipping.

Phantom 4 High Capacity Batteries: Click Here to Order

I personally do advise going with the High Capacity Batteries. Worth the extra flight time and more importantly we've been seeing far less DOA units with the High Capacity Batteries so I'd like to say they are more reliable as I would assume the intelligent board on the High Cap Batteries most likely got some updating as the regular P4 Batteries were very prone to arriving DOA.

If you're looking for another battery we're got plenty of the new High Capacity Phantom 4 Batteries in stock. Link below, as always, free shipping on orders over $150 and in stock orders placed before 4pm PST are guaranteed for same day shipping.

Phantom 4 High Capacity Batteries: Click Here to Order
I'll order Thursday (payday) thanks

Reactions: Advexure
I have 5, 3 HC and 2 standard

Just curious what members have on hand for running their P4P. No need to indicate which type, just the number of batteries you use with your bird.
6 for me...2 high cap and 4 from the P4 (standards)

I have 11 batteries as I have both the P4 and P4 Pro. Three HCs and 8 reg. The HCs are definitely worth the extra few buck IMHO.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

3 for me.. 2 HC and 1 regular P4 battery (because they were on sale). Then again, I'm just a hobbyist :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie