How many batteries/chargers do you have?

Reaction score
When I bought my P2, I bought a spare battery with it, but I've found that two batteries really isn't enough for a satisfying flying session. I have, therefore, just bought two additional batteries and another charger, so I've now got four batteries and two chargers.

How many batteries and chargers do you have? How many batteries would you use in a typical flying session?

I have 3 batteries... if I'm flying from a house or somewhere with a power outlet I can almost fly continuously charging 1 while flying with the others so with 4 batteries 2 chargers I'm sure you can. but honestly after 3 batteries my FPV screen battery is generally getting low and I have a lot of footage to move off the gopro and sift through so that's around the time I'll take a break and charge everything up anyway.

Another handy thing to have is a solar charger / battery pack for when I'm off in the woods or something. Solar panels aren't really powerful enough to charge a Phantom battery in any reasonable amount of time but it can charge up peripherals for example my FPV screen I've charged it from the battery pack before

i have 6 batteries (3 stockers and 3 2700's) and 2 standard wall chargers and 1 12v car charger. I have never done all 6 at once. The 2700 batteries will fly (normal flying not hovering or crazy hard flying) for about 8-9 min. The stock batteries (same kind of flying) will fly about 6 min. This is with FPV,gimbal and gopro on all the time. Really i could fly for an hour straight with no break and at that pace i could almost do continual flying and charging cycle.

I have three batteries and one charger for now. If I can get busy with it as a biz I will need more batteries and a way to charge from the car.

Got one charger 3 battery's thought about another charger and battery I have a convertor on my jeep but it takes little longer than 35-40 min to charge it dose not work out for me . I did try the rail they sell to charge 3 battery's at once it only charges 1 battery at a time and dose not charge all 3 to full charge . Battery 1 97% battery 2 89% battery 3 78% I have only tried it twice with close to the same results basically $10 junk .

9 batteries (7 2200 / 2 2700)
4 chargers (three OEM / Dual)

I can charge all 9 this way in less than 2 hours @ 3A or higher but that's rare. I prefer to charge 2 batteries at the same time on the dual charger since it allows me to control the power to the tenth of an Amp. I can effectively fly continuously with this setup. ;)

I have 5 batteries and three chargers. I have put my chargers on a power strip and have a "charging station" area to charge.
I like to have a fully charged battery whenever the aircraft is going to travel any distance. When it comes back, there may some bars lef but not enough to send it back out again. So 5 batteries gives me at least a solid hour's worth of flying.

3 batteries 1 charger. P2 with FPV.

3 standard, 3 maddog, 3 SMc for p1

Three smart batteries, two chargers.

Technically I have two-ish now since one battery puffed up. I use that battery as my last one and for calibration purposes, but I probably shouldn't be using it in the first place. I'm going to ask my dealer if it's possible for a replacement. :cry:

I usually get the shots I wanted within the first battery, leaving 2nd a bonus and the third one for spare/setup.

3 batteries for P2.

1 charger. I'm thinking of getting that powestrip from ebay that can charge all 3 batteries at the same time...

Hello there,
I am flying the Phantom 3 pro...the sUAS...is as listed...5 batteries...two stock DJI 100_w chargers...one smart powercharge model SPCp3...see link...one 1000_w power inverter to charge in the field...1 Apple air 2 with 64_gig of onboard memory for use with RC ver_A...1 Windows Surface Pro for quick info gathering for flight support...1 motorola Droid with hotspot for internet in the field...2 64_gig micro SD cards...1 16_gig micro SD cards...!!! ;-)

Link:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I'm flying a Phantom 3 Pro'. and have Four intelligent flight batteries and a single 100w charger.
Still doing the soft breakin on three of them. So my fullest experiences are still being hampered.
Flying them down to 50% first ten flights, down to 8% after every twenty flights.

It's all good, I have one of the trouble free birds. And zero cracks under the motors. ;-)

RedHotPoker

I have six batteries, two standard chargers, one dji fast charger, and have a custom one on its way from China, it will charge 3 plus the remote in 80 min. 15 amp draw. Can't wait!

I have six batteries, two standard chargers, one dji fast charger, and have a custom one on its way from China, it will charge 3 plus the remote in 80 min. 15 amp draw. Can't wait!
Hello there,
Do you have a link to share to the charger so we can share in happy-ness...!!! ;-)

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1438916095.003120.jpg

eBay seller is vivian51888. I should get it this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes. It only cost me 60 bucks with shipping

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic