How long will the P3 be out before you are comfortable buying?

It depends on if they implement yaw gain adjustment for the controller, since it appears they've made it even more difficult (if not impossible) to use a Futaba.
According to Tahoe Ed, for adjusting yaw ... In the App. Go to Mode, Advanced setting, gain & expo
Why would you want to swap out the Lightbridge controller for something else?
Good luck getting your app to work if you do.

In the beginning...I debated back and forth because I was exposed to the Inspire1 first and was mighty impressed. Decided instead on the cheaper +v3 and glad I did. So I am going from a no-drone owner in mid-February, to a 3 drone owner in early May! What a trip...

According to Tahoe Ed, for adjusting yaw ... In the App. Go to Mode, Advanced setting, gain & expo
Why would you want to swap out the Lightbridge controller for something else?
Good luck getting your app to work if you do.
So on the P3, we can change yaw gain, AND with an expo curve? We couldn't on the P2.

Why would I want to swap the Lightbridge controller? Because DJI's controllers have historically been crippled junk. The problem is they integrated Lightbridge into the controller to the point where you can't swap controllers without losing all other functionality, unlike the P2 where you could swap controllers independently of everything else.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl