How long for payment to be processed?

Yeah I've bought all my Phantoms used from them (include P3P) All but one were barely used and in excellent condition. All the accessories I bought arrived in one day free shipping (I live 20 miles from their supercenter but even Newegg 10 miles away can't get it right).
They are an authorized DJI shop so they can do fixes but I've never contacted them about that so I have no comment.

Reactions: MattM123
And today, I received this from DJI:
Dear DJI Customer,

Due to unprecedented demand for the DJI Phantom 3 Hardshell Backpack, shipment of your order has been delayed.

However, we will start to ship orders this week, and we will complete shipping all delayed orders by mid-August.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Should you have any questions about your order, please contact our dedicated customer support team at [email protected].

Thank You,
DJI​

And Today I got this...

Dear DJI Customer,

In regards to your Phantom 3 Hardshell Backpack order, we are delighted to confirm that we will complete shipping your orders by July 26.

Please disregard the email you received yesterday.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Should you have any questions about your order, please contact our dedicated customer support team at [email protected].

Thank You,
DJI

I ordered on Amazon, from a local shop that had them in stock. Called the shop after ordering and was able to pick up in person an hour later.

Best part is since Amazon was not the seller, they didn't charge tax (I am in WA) even though seller is local. Had I just gone into the shop to purchase like another guy did while I was there, it would have been another $95 in tax.

Using my Amazon store card, I'll get 5% back, so total cost of $950 for P3 Advanced. Ordered at noon on Wed and in the air by 2pm the same day!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj