How long for payment to be processed?

Reaction score
I just bought a Phantom 3 Advanced the other day, and I was wondering how long it takes for it to be processed. It says that payment was accepted, how long has it taken you guys for it to actually be sent out after payment? Just curious, thanks!!

I used PayPal as well. My payment was accepted yesterday, I'm curious how long it takes for it to actually be shipped. My fault, I worded my original question wrong [emoji38]
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1436914860.313814.jpg

From what I heard it can be a month really depends on the item. If you use paypal any vendor will charge you at the time of order instead of authorizing and then charging at shipment.

I recently ordered some accessories from DJI. The ship time was very close to the estimate displayed before I made the purchase. Whatever you saw there should be pretty close.

Reactions: athill16
4 - 6 weeks, depending on the item. Everything arrives in good working order. I've had four shipments, all fine. It's been better lately, as they work through their backlog.

I just realized that my several posts weren't clear. It takes 4-6 weeks for items to be shipped after being ordered, though it may be slightly better now. You are correct that the status will stay at "Payment Success" during that time.

My reference to 3-4 days meant, when something is finally shipped, the transit time from China to the U.S. via FedEx is shockingly fast.

I ordered my P3 from DJI in April, when they were not in stock at other places, and later chose to order extra parts from them because it was easy and I wasn't in a hurry. It's all worth the wait. Everything arrived intact and fully functional!

Reactions: athill16
Hello! FYI, I ordered my P3 Advanced on 6/29. No updates yet as to when it might ship, but it has been sitting at "Payment Success".
I'd definitely call or email them, I ordered mine Monday and I already have shipping updates and is set to deliver this coming Monday. I feel sorry, I hope you get yours soon!

Ordered a P3P on 6/25...still waiting.
And today, I received this from DJI:
Dear DJI Customer,

Due to unprecedented demand for the DJI Phantom 3 Hardshell Backpack, shipment of your order has been delayed.

However, we will start to ship orders this week, and we will complete shipping all delayed orders by mid-August.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Should you have any questions about your order, please contact our dedicated customer support team at [email protected].

Thank You,
DJI​

And today, I received this from DJI:
Dear DJI Customer,

Due to unprecedented demand for the DJI Phantom 3 Hardshell Backpack, shipment of your order has been delayed.

However, we will start to ship orders this week, and we will complete shipping all delayed orders by mid-August.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Should you have any questions about your order, please contact our dedicated customer support team at [email protected].

Thank You,
DJI​

That sucks. I ordered P3A without the backpack. With it the wait was 10-15 days, without it the wait was 5-7. So I just bought I decent one from B&H and already received it.

That sucks. I ordered P3A without the backpack. With it the wait was 10-15 days, without it the wait was 5-7. So I just bought I decent one from B&H and already received it.
I did the same thing the day it was available and received it next day. Same thing with spare P3 battery

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20