How long does DJI take to ship?

In reality, the P4P is currently shipping 1-3 business days after the order is confirmed. After your order ships, it usually takes an additional 3-4 business days to arrive.

My wife, unbeknown to her, ordered me two batteries from DJI to be shipped to England. I then enquired this afternoon as to how long they would take and they were not due to be shipped until 13th Feb. Nine days is a little long in my book to ship two batteries and so I've had to cancel the order and reorder them over here. Having said that the lady on the live chat was very helpful from DJI.

I had the same experience as @Nickster when ordering directly from DJI. My Zenmuse X5 came from a DJI Atlanta warehouse and received it in about 5 days.

Reactions: Nickster
5 days should be good enough to get a delivery from china to US from dji for stocked items.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I ordered mine from the pixel hub ebay store on sunday and receiving it Tomorrow. They are autorized DJI seller per DJI site.

You can order DJI Care from DJI here.

Were you able to get DJI care? I was thinking about doing it or is it not worth it?
You can get the DJI care and I believe either within 48 hours or if you havent flown. I don;t think DJI Refresh is worth it. I started fixed wing and transitioned to RTF multirotors through a few years of DIY multirotor builds. I am very stringent with my preflight checks to minimize pilot error. If things fail after that I will be 99% sure that its component issue that DJI would have to look at. And on those terms, with all the anti-drone technology do we know where we have these implemented/tested and are not the ones causing mysterious drone crashes and flyaways?

You can get the DJI care and I believe either within 48 hours or if you havent flown.
It's easiest to setup DJI Care within 48 hours of activating the Phantom. If set up after 48 hours, DJI will require a video showing the Phantom is in working order.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20