How long do you last in the air

Reaction score
Just out of interest,how long do you last in the air. I known this depends on a lot of factors but it would be interesting to see what everyone gets! If you could put your set up down, air temperature, weight if known, flying mode (gps atti) and anything else you would like to add. If you can give a flight time from roughly 100% to 30%

Il start so my setup is below and i fly in roughly 3°c to 8°c. I fly in gps mode and am getting around 13mins! :D

I don't need to look it up I know what you mean, Your on a phantom forum mate.
You must be a comedian?

Or a computer comedian sitting behind his desk thinking of the best thing he can say.

Lol. If you don't like what I post don't reply! If theres something wrong i have said the moderator will let me know.

Sitting there behind your computer screen thinking of clever things to say is a bit sad.

So know that I have confronted you you are sad. You are trying to be clever?? A proper Computer comedian. The Forum is for help. Its Not for one line jokes or to take the piss.

Anyway I have read some of your previous posts, so dont act like your something special.

But maybe this is your way of having fun? way to crack jokes. Probably don't have a social life or friends to laugh with... Well it would make sense and explain your behaviour.

No lol. you're a bigger fool than I thought you were.
It's hilarious how you can talk big on a forum , if it was In person i would have laid you out.

Let's see if we can salvage this one:

P2 v2 with h33d and FPV transmitter, etc gets me about 14 minutes horsing around in atti.

Reoscorpio said:

P2 v2 with h33d and FPV transmitter, etc gets me about 14 minutes horsing around in atti.

Nice one mate. What sort temperatures you flying in?

Turbazz said:
Reoscorpio said:

Nice one mate. What sort temperatures you flying in?

Right now, between 10-30 degrees Fahrenheit. That's -12 to -1 for you crazy Celsius folk.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31