How long did your update take

I did it this morning. I would say about 15-18 minutes. Toward the end the gimbal moved a bit and then the update was done.

20 minutes or so. The remote was quick. I didn't have a card reader so i just plugged into the gimbal.

Thanks, the P3 went fine but I'm have a hell of a time with the remote. It simply won't update

Hmm. How do you mean? Is the status light blue? Is it beeping at all? How are you updating it? Some controllers are having a tough time being updated from the new DJI GO app and need to be done via SD/USB.

Finally figured out my transmitter is the newer model which updates thru the App. Drove me nuts, all is good. I wish their update instructions would have said something about that lol

Reactions: Michael Collins
Reactions: FASTFJR
Yep. That's why I compiled a more complete set of install instructions :)

Reactions: FASTFJR
1.3.20 took a solid twenty minutes on my stopwatch. I was really glad I was out at the ranch and able to do it in the shop so I wasn't torturing the family with the DDDD-DDDD-

Finally figured out my transmitter is the newer model which updates thru the App. Drove me nuts, all is good. I wish their update instructions would have said something about that lol

Actually, the pdf that came in the zip along with the bin specifically says to use the app, and use the SD card only if the app backup fails. Takes about 5 minutes via the app once the software downloads.

Actually, the pdf that came in the zip along with the bin specifically says to use the app, and use the SD card only if the app backup fails. Takes about 5 minutes via the app once the software downloads.

Your write, I guess I skipped over that since I was used to doing in the other way

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4