How Long did 1.3.20 take on the phantom itself

Reaction score
My Phantom has been doing the beeping sequence for about 15 minutes and the status light on the gimbal is still flashing green and red. The gimbal just went limp and the aircraft status lights just went out. Should I stop and try again, or is everything okay?

You could give it a while longer and then check the .txt file it generated.
The gimbal went limp and then it came back and looked like it was running through a test or something and then it fixed itself and the update was complete. Checked the text file and it says success.

You should be all set then, I would say! If when you've got everything up and running and it shows you're on the correct version number within the app, than you're golden.

FYI - the beep sequence of 1 long beep followed by 2 short beeps should mean the update is complete. It will do 4 short beeps while updating and then will go to the DD - D - D sequence to indicate it's done.

My P3 showed a continious green/yellow light above the camera after 20 mins or so, waited 5 more to be sure, switched off and checked log file, it says succes and 5-6 times abort because firmware is the same as the one installed.
Conclusion, once the lights stop blinking the update is done., continuous Green /yellow means success, red means failure.

Reactions: Nizar Ghosn
You can also look at the front LED on the Gimbal if you're ever unsure..
Flashing Green/Red = Update in Progress
Solid Red = Failed
Solid Green = Completed Successfully (after time led may go off) ...

I like the tones.. Da.Da.Da (upgrading) Da...Da.Da. Complete. Long DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Error in upgrading

My Phantom has been doing the beeping sequence for about 15 minutes and the status light on the gimbal is still flashing green and red. The gimbal just went limp and the aircraft status lights just went out. Should I stop and try again, or is everything okay?
No it will go limp at about 6-8 minutes as well as all the lights will go off for a while but they will come back on took me 18 minutes and another 5 to do 4 batteries its done when you get d-dd d-dd if its ddddddd its still working

Mine took 22 minutes.

:harry

Mine was done in less than 20. [emoji4]

The gimbal went limp and then it came back and looked like it was running through a test or something and then it fixed itself and the update was complete. Checked the text file and it says success.
I downloaded the bin file extracted to the root directory put the card in but no beeping and I don't see any lights on my gamble.

I downloaded the bin file extracted to the root directory put the card in but no beeping and I don't see any lights on my gamble.
Dah ...had a bald moment...files not in root directory. Now I'm getting beeping and alternating red green kites on gamble...think I'll have a shot now while I'm waiting

...22 mins and the RC took about 4 mins ... cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic