How I store my phantom

Reaction score
I like to use the prop guards and leave them on since it's a lot of screws to keep undoing. I didn't want to pay 100's for a hard case. I went to the container store and they have a cardboard box that is 20"x20". Perfect! And there is lots of room in the box for the extras like the transmitter, etc.

Just a cheap idea for others looking for a perfectly sized way to store your phantom with prop guards and extended landing gear.

Cheers!

Couple of questions occur to me :) 1) how do you keep everything from bouncing around and into each other while in the cardboard box? 2) How long is that going to last if you are bringing your box back and forth "in the field", wear and tear-wise?

Lol and what if it rains? As a temporary measure I'm sure it'll suit you well, but in the long rung you're going to want a real case.

Necessity is the mother of invention, maybe you can be the one to figure out a way to put quick releases on the prop guards, a lot of people would thank you for it!

mcmax20 said:
Lol and what if it rains? As a temporary measure I'm sure it'll suit you well, but in the long rung you're going to want a real case.

Necessity is the mother of invention, maybe you can be the one to figure out a way to put quick releases on the prop guards, a lot of people would thank you for it!

"figure out a way to put quick releases on the prop guards" Man... That would be Awesome!

In this thread they were discussing something similar, one of the guys mentions having good luck with 3M Dual Lock

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers