How I got a P4P at BB for $1350 free financing

Reaction score
Just got a P4P from BestBuy for $1350, and free financing. You have to apply for their credit card. In the fine print it says drones over $499 not included, but if you bring a P4 up to the counter and ask it the 10% applies, they will do it. You have 12 months to pay for it, no interest.

Reactions: M1shootr
Nice! So you got the P4P?
Yes. I had to. It was a personal challenge to find one for $1300. I "really" wanted one, so I settled for the $1350. I told the salesman that I didn't believe it was covered. He said he would make it happen.I was able to sell one of my P4's to help pay for it. Sounds like he is really happy with it for the $640 I sold it to him.

Attachments

• P4P.gif
    P4P.gif
    371.8 KB · Views: 384
Yes. I had to. It was a personal challenge to find one for $1300. I "really" wanted one, so I settled for the $1350. I told the salesman that I didn't believe it was covered. He said he would make it happen.I was able to sell one of my P4's to help pay for it. Sounds like he is really happy with it for the $640 I sold it to him.

Awesome I'm happy for you :)

Yes. That Inspire1 controller,and a couple AK's.:D

A OPAP, and a Century V2.

Best Buy price matched my p3p for $540... didn't realize I was showing them a phantom 3 4K. Talk about a deal I was some happy on Xmas. Almost went back because I felt bad about it but couldn't stop flying it!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

How did u finance it through a card or do they kinda do it through a bank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did u finance it through a card or do they kinda do it through a bank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's BB's credit card. Just like a regular credit card. I got the one that can be used at BB only. I don't intend to have it very long. I just wanted to save the $150. Interest free for 12 months. They are betting you will not pay it off by then, or go crazy buying their stuff. It is a common tactic to suck you in. Then your in debt with a high interest card. So be careful how you use it.

Reactions: wleung6581

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan