How have I just managed to hit 1500ft?

Reaction score
I'm on FW one down from the latest. I was sticking up waiting for it to top out to get a sunset shot. I thought to myself this is taking longer than usual. Looked at my tablet and crapped myself. I could have sworn I've hit a ceiling of just short of 500ft (in the UK) prior to today. How come?

Thanks
Phil

I'm on FW one down from the latest. I was sticking up waiting for it to top out to get a sunset shot. I thought to myself this is taking longer than usual. Looked at my tablet and crapped myself. I could have sworn I've hit a ceiling of just short of 500ft (in the UK) prior to today. How come?

Hardware (firmware) limit is 500m so if you didn't set altitude limit in Go app or you thought that you are entering 500ft instead meters that could be those 1.5k ft

True, you can fly technically as high as 500m (1640 feet).

I don't think it's worth crossing the local limits.

I never did it so don't know how does it feel to fly so high. I see great risk of losing the bird.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

True, you can fly technically as high as 500m (1640 feet).

I don't think it's worth crossing the local limits.

I never did it so don't know how does it feel to fly so high. I see great risk of losing the bird.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I didn't mean to do it. Won't be doing it again. I'll need to check my limit settings. I haven't flown for over a month so maybe an app update reset a default, anyway no harm done. I was in the middle of nowhere

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj