How good is this P3S ! ?

Reaction score
Wow,

I have owned a fair few RC planes, helis, & boats over the years.

I even have a large model railway layout.

But Man, does it get any better than a P3S ! ?

This thing is so cool!

I have a p3s and I love it. I will eventually move up to a p4. Like you I have been into modeling and flying rc aircraft for years but I love my bird.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots keep her flyin

I have a p3s and I love it. I will eventually move up to a p4. Like you I have been into modeling and flying rc aircraft for years but I love my bird.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots keep her flyin

I have tried all the 'DIY', roll your own, kits and stuff.

Now I'm a convert to RTF.

DJI quality and attention to detail has really impressed me.

Mod the controller antenna and mabey a amp, and lets see your eyes roll back in your head.

I have to admit that I was a typical RC flyer that 'hated' when the 'Drone boys' appeared .... then I decided that I wanted a camera carrier to video my grounds and house during renovations. I went through the typical WLtoys and Syma phases and then having been involved with club mates for some time with Phantoms .... decided to get a P3S. As 500m was all I needed - it fit the bill nicely. BUT once the 'bug' took hold - it was MORE MORE ....

I really enjoyed the testing I did and hope it helped others - obviously with DJI policy now to force updates - its now not so valid.

I have come to love the P3S and all its quirks and foibles. It drives me nuts sometimes ... but comes back to reward.

I have average distance that equals the Advanced and Pro models now (CE that is) .. took some work - but I'm a Modeller ... I scratchbuild ... modify .... push limits ... so it fitted in well.

Yes there is better of course - but I'm no professional flim maker ... just a hobbyist out to have some fun.

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic