how far can phantom 3 standard go with out interference

That depends on the wether or not the next iPhone will start at 32gb of storage rather than the measly 16gb.

because I saw a YouTube video that shows the Phantom three standard going 1.75 KM

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I got about 2100ft this evening. Still had a good signal but I don't like to push my luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree I don't like to push my luck either but how the heck did this guy get it out to 1.75km?

So I've been able to take mine 1.6 km before signal loss (1 mile). That is with basically nothing but open fields between me and the phantom. From the same location but flying east instead of south I get around 1 km (3,300 feet) but that is over a few houses and a patch of trees about 1,000 feet out. This is with an unmodified standard in the US (fcc mode).

I did 1.3 miles (over 2 km) last week. See the mile club thread in the standard forum.

Today I went 3370 ft @ 391 ft alt before I lost rc signal. RTH. It came right back to me. Went up again @ 235ft alt, and 5194 ft before losing rc signal. This was over level farmland with absolutely no obstructions. Both times it came back RTH. The last one scared me a bit. It took a long time to see it come back up on the screen. This was with a completely standard P3S. No mods. Both times I lost the video and rc signal about the same time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers