How does this part list look for a first time fpv?

Reaction score
Going with a fpv system on my P2. This is what I’m starting off with, semi new to quads
And brand new to fpv. Any and all tips from you experienced flyers, from parts to assembly, would be greatly appreciated. These are the parts that have been ordered. I could find very little on the monitor. I also have a Boscam receiver coming with the Transmitter so changing out to a different monitor would be no problem though I like the built in battery and receiver, a clean look though will go what works best for the money I have invested in these parts.
P2
iosd mini
Boscam 32Ch 5.8G 600mw 5km Wireless AV Transmitter
Cheap Drones 5.8Ghz FPV Clover-Leaf/Skew Planar Video Antenna 2-Pack
LILLIPUT 7" 329DW Dual receiver, stock receiver mounting bracket
Gopro 3 silver
DJI FPV Hub Kit for Phantom 2, for future expansion
And going with a static mount for the go pro,for now.
Thanks again!
Terry.

Is this question asked so many times that is does not validate a reply? Second time posting this to no avail. I have not seen this
configuration in any other posts, they may be there though I have missed them if so. A little help here ?

It looks like you have everything covered, but unfortunately I only have the P2 and iOSD from your list so can't comment on the rest of the kit you picked. Hopefully someone who has the same kit can chime in and offer some advice.

terrycagg said:
Thanks! It does make me feel more comfortable!

I don't have the boscam tx, I used the AVL-58 which is a 500mw Boscam with 8 channels>

You should be OK and should be easy. I don't understand why you said the FPV hub is for future expansion. unless you don't have a gimbal? the FPV hub makes installation so smooth.

The only suggestion I would make is that you won't be happy unless you get better antenna. FPVLR.com is my goto guy for antenna if you are in the US. A nice pinwheel for the Tx and a nice Helical for the Rx. Don't do cheap with antennae.

If you are in UK... Horizon FPV antenna. http://horizonfpvantennas.mybigcommerce.com has some sick stuff.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav