How does fc200 camera transmit to remote ?

Reaction score
Hi, does the fc200 camera have a transmitter like the fc40 camera or is there a wifi module /transmitter in the phantom that connects to it and then transmitter connects to the re500/700?

i thought like the vision+ there is a wifi transmitter module
I guess I didn't say it clear . The Plus does have one. but you asked about the FC200 . It does have one also but it's in the camera
egg .

So Dirkclod, if I understand you correctly, if I am getting the Phantom failed to connect error, and all else checks out, could my camera's module inside the camera have broken giving me my error.?

Flack

It's possible to have gone bad Flack but have only seen a few just go bad with out a crash .
Sorry I just answered you , the alert's don't work well sometimes here .

It's possible to have gone bad Flack but have only seen a few just go bad with out a crash .
Sorry I just answered you , the alert's don't work well sometimes here .

Well I am leaning towards that possibility, because the camera works if I use the manual button on it to take pictures, i get a blue icon showing me my extender is working on the phone, but when I try to connect to the drone the wifi icon goes blue for about 10 to 15 secs then greys out everytime. I also do not get any telemtry at all.
If I am right with all the posts I have been reading on here, all that telemtry gets sent through the wifi in the camera to the extender then out to the phone screen.
I am going to take the camera apart today and have a look just to see if I can see anything and go from there.
Is there any other camera that would work on a P2V with live video.?.

No and unless I'm mistaken this board on the bottom in the stack is the Wi-Fi board . If @J Dot is up and see's this he can tell us which board it is .
You might be able to find a working camera used not to bad I don't know as I haven't looked in a while . Good luck working in this .
sd card holder.jpg

You might be able to find a working camera used not to bad I don't know as I haven't looked in a while . Good luck working in this .

Yes I have been looking for a spare camera, but they are very expensive here in the UK, and no second hand ones to be found anywhere as of today.

Yes I have been looking for a spare camera, but they are very expensive here in the UK, and no second hand ones to be found anywhere as of today.
Just curios but how much over there for one ?

OK ...I would look for a good used one then if I had to :)

I have been bud but there isn't any for sale here in the UK, not even on fleabay.. there is a new one on ebay from the states at a little cheaper, but with imports it will nearly work out the same.:mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20