How does controller transmit video to iPad/iPhone?

It would be nice to connect the output from controller to Epson Moverio BT-200 video glasses, it should be possible as they are android glasses with standard micro USB connection

It would be nice to connect the output from controller to Epson Moverio BT-200 video glasses, it should be possible as they are android glasses with standard micro USB connection
That looks like it will be the only way so far to do it

they did mention the oculus rift goggles in the live release. so i'm guessing they will integrate that later....

I was just thinking that the Samsung note 4 is a no go because there is no USB input on the goggles and the phones USB input is taken up by the goggles.

they did mention the oculus rift goggles in the live release. so i'm guessing they will integrate that later....

Where exactly in the video is Oculus Rift mentioned? I don't want to watch the whole thing over again if you know how far to FF to in the clip. Thanks.

I was watching it live so don't know exactly how long into it. It was just as they were wrapping up and the mc was leaving the stage talking about refreshments for guests and for them to check out some stuff around the place and that's when he mentioned oculus

So I have the Cinemizer Oled, and it won't work?
I reed about the 720p and I like it for my goggles, but I need HDMI out.
Maybe this wil work?

image.jpg

There is going to be a USB->HDMI dongle eventually according to the DJI reps on rcgroups.com

I think your right, if I connect it like that my iTunes don't recognize my ipad.
If I connect it direct iTunes recognize my ipad :(
So I think there is no data link with the HDMI to lightning :(

I think your right, if I connect it like that my iTunes don't recognize my ipad.
If I connect it direct iTunes recognize my ipad :(
DJI is going to release a USB to HDMI dongle that will work.

While both units are Lighbridge they are not compatible.
If that is the case, there would be no way to use an alternative controller (Such as a Futaba) with the P3.

After the benefits of replacing the DJI P2V+ controller and receiver with a Futaba T14SG - I'm never going back to something that forces me to use a stock DJI transmitter. I can't live without exponential control response for yaw.

What about using a tablet with a hdmi out port, such as the noida shield? That should work I think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

They had the oculus rift goggles plugged into an HDMI output on an Inspire 1 controller... the controller was running a custom firmware to control and connect with the Phantom 3.

Now THAT would be a cool upgrade later down the line... release Inspire 1 controllers with Phantom 3 code so we have the better options available with that controller.

Expensive though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20