How does a newbie improve his FPV capacity

Reaction score
Im chiming in in hopes of learning a little here. Would you mind helping me out a little? I've owned my phantom 2 V+ for a few months. I'm looking to improve my video capacity. Obviously it's not as simple as one plug and play item. What are all these electronics im reading about and where do they go? What do they get me? Why is one better than the other. I want more range for my fpv with better, sharper images on my screen. What are my options?

Wouldnt a wifi extender work too?

What am I looking for? When you say antenna, what do you mean? Does it go on the aircraft or my trx? Does it require modifications or a plug and play type application? This is my first post at attempting to educate myself on this so please bear with me on the questions. I appreciate the input.

russc said:
What am I looking for? When you say antenna, what do you mean? Does it go on the aircraft or my trx? Does it require modifications or a plug and play type application? This is my first post at attempting to educate myself on this so please bear with me on the questions. I appreciate the input.

FPVLR: http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=27060
Click on the link above if you have not. It is pretty self-explanatory and will keep us from re-typing pages of information.

Go to the FPVLR website too. There are different setups depending on how much you want to spend and how much you enjoy DIY modifications.

Thanks for the link. Very informative. Quite a bit of midifications. I wasn't expecting all that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic