Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

How Do You Stream Video Live?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by LocalWraps, Jan 10, 2014.

1. LocalWraps

We have a outdoor movie company that our parent company owns and upon hearing and seeing me fly my Vision they were asking me if it were possible to stream the footage to one of the movie screens prior to movie time to entertain people. What they do is set up giant 4 story tall inflatable movie screens in parks for local communities to keep the kids out of trouble! they thought it would be cool to do such a thing. I have seen posts about getting a HDMI adapter for my iphone 5s wasnt sure if i needed anything else? Any one ever do something like this?

thanks
    Bill

Attached Files:

2. Pull_Up

If their rig has HDMI in then an HDMI out should mirror your phone on their system with nothing else to add. Just watch your positioning in relation to keeping the range extender pointed at the Vision and please don't be tempted to fly over anyone just in case.

THAT'S some serious FPV screen real estate, though!

3. 23ambrose

You might try using an Apple TV device and using an iPad connection with the PV2. What you see on the iPad screen will display on the screen via airdrop. Works on a smaller scale an is HD.

4. Noël

Noël Guest

Or... Buy a HTC One with a Media Link HD to stream to the TV / movie screen

http://e2b.org/8w

5. LocalWraps