How do you see the future of drones ?

F

FrenchConnexion

Hi everyone ! I'm student in a French Business school and I'm conducting a survey on leisure drones in UK, US and Germany, this survey includes questions on the functionnalities the ideal drone should have, the legal issues on drones, etc.

I'm really interested in the drone market and I would be happy to better understand how drone fans see the evolution of this object.

This thread could be the occasion to discuss the future of drones :)

It would be very nice of you to take 7 minutes max in order to answer this short questionnaire. Here's the link to the questionnaire: https://junioressec.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_81YzNky3ZD1ks3r

Thank you very much for your help!

PS : Make sure you complete the survey once you start answering the questions. And if you know other drone users, please transfer them the link to the questionnaire ;)

In case you have some doubts on the link, you can still contact me on my personnal adress : [email protected]

The "important aspect" question isn't working............I can't leave a rank.........keeps telling me to answer the question........

Very strange, have you tried to change the rank many times to see if it works ? Because many people managed to answer without any problem :(
Could you try again ?

Thank you very much !

Have you found the questionnaire complete and interesting ?

Maybe some information are missing.

Thanks to the answers of respondents, I can make analysis to try and understand what the features of the future drones will be

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31