How do you RETURN TO HOME without turning off the controller

Reaction score
What if you just want the PV to "come home", but in the absence of an emergency? IS there a way to do that without turning off your receiver? (I haven't done it yet. Turning off the receiver while the PV is in flight would put a quiver in my liver.)

Re: How do you RETURN TO HOME without turning off the contro

I know what you mean. However, I tried it three times in my brand new Phantom Vision to make sure it works. And it did. It is a confidence builder and you need to do it.

In the NAZA assistant software, you can set the 3rd (lowest) position of the flight mode switch on the controller to activate failsafe (instead of switching to "manual" mode as it does by default).

OI Photography said:
In the NAZA assistant software, you can set the 3rd (lowest) position of the flight mode switch on the controller to activate failsafe (instead of switching to "manual" mode as it does by default).
Has the Vision Assistant implemented flight modes yet? I thought it initially launched without these options that the Phantom 1 has.

3rd lowest?

Like GPS up top

ATI Mode

And the another ATI Mode?

Why 2 ATI modes?

The NAZA software allows customization of the 3rd position. Another ATTI is set by default, probably because new pilots might accidentally engage it. You do NOT want a new pilot accidentally going MANUAL. Also, if they accidentally went fail safe, they would complain that their Phantom stopped responding. :)

Davek said:
3rd lowest?

Like GPS up top

ATI Mode

And the another ATI Mode?

Why 2 ATI modes?

The NAZA software allows customization of the 3rd position. Another ATTI is set by default, probably because new pilots might accidentally engage it. You do NOT want a new pilot accidentally going MANUAL. Also, if they accidentally went fail safe, they would complain that their Phantom stopped responding. :)

ElGuano said:
OI Photography said:
Has the Vision Assistant implemented flight modes yet? I thought it initially launched without these options that the Phantom 1 has.

Oh, maybe so, I didn't know they'd locked it down in the PV.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1