How do I update the firmware on my Zenmuse?

Reaction score
Forgive me if this is a completely noobish question I am new to this whole scene really. Coming from a Phantom Vision 2 then onto a Phantom Vision 2 Plus, then finally landing on a prebuilt Phantom 2 with Zenmuse H3-3D, I am familiar with the usual update process. However when I plug my phantom into USB I do find the IMU in the vision assistant software but it finds no update and leaves me on 1.0.0.4. I checked the site and downloaded the gimbal assistant software however that doesn't even detect my gimbal. Is there a special usb port I am just not seeing on the gimbal itself? Currently I am just plugging it into the back of the phantom.

Hi, I believe the Phantom 2 assistant does it all now, you should see the Gimbal status on the upgrade page, cheers Mark

Thats the thing you see, I see it in the phantom assistant but its not updating, its stating I am on version 1.0.0.4 and I know that at least 1.0.0.6 is out yet its not finding anything.

Use Phantom assistant 3.0 (in stead of 3.2) and you will be able to update to 1.0.0.6

sijbren said:
Use Phantom assistant 3.0 (in stead of 3.2) and you will be able to update to 1.0.0.6

How bizarre is that,having to use the old software to update it.
Still,done mine now anyway,thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl