How do i tell my current firmware on my phantom

need help

If you have a P3 - you can tell what firmware you have by looking at your app - click on the phantom icon... then the "..." at the bottom of that menu then click "about" (your phantom needs to be on and so does your controller)

Attachments

• IMG_2211.jpg
    IMG_2211.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 351
Excuse me if not perfectly exact as I don't have my equipment set up: boot up the DJI go app., device & quad. I believe if you touch the quad looking icon near the top left, a menu pops up. I believe there are 5 choices of topics to look at, down at the bottom you will see 3 or 4 dots horizontally, select that, this next screen you have to scroll to the bottom of the page and select "ABOUT"...this should show you the versions of the go app. , quad and RC. I'm testing my memory on Christmas morning.

Excuse me if not perfectly exact as I don't have my equipment set up: boot up the DJI go app., device & quad. I believe if you touch the quad looking icon near the top left, a menu pops up. I believe there are 5 choices of topics to look at, down at the bottom you will see 3 or 4 dots horizontally, select that, this next screen you have to scroll to the bottom of the page and select "ABOUT"...this should show you the versions of the go app. , quad and RC. I'm testing my memory on Christmas morning.
Thats correct...

Sir thank you so much. You saved my christmas :)

Reactions: Stealth Tours

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1