How do I revert back to older firmware

Reaction score
I have an P3S and I am using a Nexus 7 everything was fine. It would show a banner that a new FW was available but I would ignore it. Then one time I opened the DJI Go app and I was forced to upgrade. Now I have issues with the app it is very slow to open, the video signal lags 30+ seconds behind and same with the altitude, speed, distance data etc. so I assume it is the firmware update. I would appreciate any help thank you in advance

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The DJI GO app never forces new firmware to be installed. Are you sure you didn't just install a new version of DJI GO? Are you using the Google Nexus 7 2013 model?

Sorry I am not the most tech savvy person. Yes it is the Google Nexus 7 build date 2015. I do not remember the exact wording but when I opened the Go app there was a text box that stated there was an updated version with an install button and a cancel button. I would cancel and it would shut down the app and when I opened it again I would get the same text box and nothing would work so finally I hit install. Maybe it was the Nexus but nothing would work till I hit install. Thank you

Which one of the following does your Nexus 7 look like?

20130727_080134.jpg

That's the Google Nexus 7 2012. It would be best to upgrade to a recommended and/or commonly used device on this list.

My daughter has the other style Nexus would that work better till I got one of the recommended ones on the list.

The Google Nexus 7 2012 is not a recommended device and DJI will tell you it's not supported if you ask them. The Google Nexus 7 2013 does work well.

I'm trying to revert to 1.7.9 . I have a p3s and an iPhone 7+. I've been searching everything and can't figure it out. Could you possibly help me with this ???

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj