How do I know if my camera/gimbal cable needs replacing?

Reaction score
I crashed it a while back into a freshwater canal. After a week's worth of drying in rice and getting all of the dust out- it was flying just fine and everything was working properly... A few flights later, I could not get a video signal to my phone. I tried all of the deleting the app, re-syncing the transmitter stuff. Then I noticed that the camera light does not come on, also, it does not do the leveling out thing when starting up.

Any ideas???

which version do you have Vision or non-vision?

MikeyG4753 said:
I crashed it a while back into a freshwater canal. After a week's worth of drying in rice and getting all of the dust out- it was flying just fine and everything was working properly... A few flights later, I could not get a video signal to my phone. I tried all of the deleting the app, re-syncing the transmitter stuff. Then I noticed that the camera light does not come on, also, it does not do the leveling out thing when starting up.

Any ideas???

Did you check to make sure there were no wires loose or torn? Also, sounds like it may be due to the water damage. Although the internal components can seem dry, it could still be damaged from the water. :shock:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj