How do I get rid of these blue and red dots at night? p3p...100iso =2-3 shutter speed..Please Help

Reaction score
Snapshot of a dng image. Actual red and blue dots are more saturated in the actual picture.

Attachments

• dots.JPG
    dots.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 440
Is your front element super clean?

RedHotPoker

Is your front element super clean?

RedHotPoker
Since the whole picture isn't really focused, I don't think it's super clean, but this problem has been happening to most of dng files that contain dark areas at night.

Not sure what causes that. Thought it might be minute dust particles reflecting light? Hopefully nothing that needs tech support, in China...

Clean the glass, Change settings, try Different approaches to your subjects.
I often take several pictures, of the same subject, from a variety of angles of attack, and change the camera settings too. Trial and error, sooner or later, we get keepers.
That's one benefit of digital, no wasted film... Ha

RedHotPoker

Not sure what causes that. Thought it might be minute dust particles reflecting light? Hopefully nothing that needs tech support, in China...

RedHotPoker
Might be. Looked over my day photos, and it seems like there are no dots whatsoever. This is my first drone so any help will be appreciated.

It's a pretty basic camera, so there aren't a lot of user friendly parameter controls. But what we do have, can be very useful.
Just takes some getting used to their abilities. ;-)

RedHotPoker

It's a pretty basic camera, so there aren't a lot of user friendly parameter controls. But what we do have, can be very useful.
Just takes some getting used to their abilities. ;-)

RedHotPoker
THanks^ ...

as for the dead pixels....hopefully there's another explanation...if they are dead, what can I do?
*Edit= after viewing some other post, this seems to be a problem for long exposure shots.

Last edited:
Hot pixels aren't dead. Probably hyper active. Hahaha

RedHotPoker

What red and blue dots?

I can't see any on my iPad? Do I need to view it on a better screen?

Pinch and expand the picture. You will see a few.
Nearer the centre of this particular frame.

RedHotPoker

There you go. Their actually pretty insignificant. We see lens flare and other minor deformities on many pics in mags and even on tv.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
That is less than normal. You should expect more. Not hardware issue. We expect a lot from what is in reality a high end mobile phone sensor. See if the dng cleaner (Dji website) helps you out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20