How do I get a list of certified pilots ?

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm after someone freelance to help me fly a drone in the UK for some jobs we are bidding for.

I have no idea where to start to ask do if anyone can point me in the right direction is appreciate it.

You're right, I could get the CAA licence myself but would prefer someone freelance to join us.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leighk said:
Hi all,

I'm after someone freelance to help me fly a drone in the UK for some jobs we are bidding for.

I have no idea where to start to ask do if anyone can point me in the right direction is appreciate it.

You're right, I could get the CAA licence myself but would prefer someone freelance to join us.

Thank you.

try this http://www.caa.co.uk/docs/1995/20140515RptUAVcurrent.pdf

Great and Great.

Thanks for that. @BMEWS, searched the CAA website and couldn't find the list ..... maybe there's a reason why i shouldn't be flying this ;)

Leighk said:
Great and Great.

Thanks for that. @BMEWS, searched the CAA website and couldn't find the list ..... maybe there's a reason why i shouldn't be flying this ;)

it's not the most prominent link on their UAS pages. But if you download the PDF you'll have a list of authorised ones. Then it's just a case of talking to ones who say they're on the list and confirming the same. Obviously, this does NOT include ones that have qualified since the list was produced, but that's a quick call to the CAA to confirm.

hope this helps

Bmews

Just had a thought. Doesn't the course just certify you for that particular model ?
So I couldn't just ask anyone could I?

you're certified for the airframe/s you've submitted. It's a grand money making scheme. I guess it all depends on what your client is looking for be it ultra high quality stills/video or avg stills and good video (as with the Go-Pro). The P2 is a good platform but it does have its limitations. :D

Bmews

BMEWS said:
you're certified for the airframe/s you've submitted. It's a grand money making scheme. I guess it all depends on what your client is looking for be it ultra high quality stills/video or avg stills and good video (as with the Go-Pro). The P2 is a good platform but it does have its limitations. :D

Bmews

Thanks. Appreciate it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.