How do i fix this?

Reaction score
Screenshot_20170517-014714.png
20170517_014957.jpg
20170517_015033.jpg

How do i fix this firmware? Unfixable or? If you can see it says current firmware 00.00.0000

How do i fix this firmware? Unfixable or? If you can see it says current firmware 00.00.0000
I can't tell how you're trying to update but if you have problems doing it with the app, connecting the Phantom to the computer and running the update through Assistant 2 usually works.

The second and third photo is from the computer the first is from the app showing a picture of the app endlessly searching for device version and second picture shows the computers assistant 2 showing no firmware version and third picture showing the fail when trying to update through the computer. It cant eve find out what version of firmware thats currently in the phantom..

I want to try update via the micro usb port inside of the gimbal not the one on the outside could that work?

For firmware updates you have to use the USB port next to the SD card slot on the craft .

Although it says "connected", it's acting like it's not connected. Have you tried a different cable? Some USB cables (very few) are charge only, you need a data connection cable. You may have a bad cable too, even though it's new. Test it on something else and transfer a file to a computer or something.

Have you ever updated this craft before, or is it brand new? Why are you trying to update it? Doesn't the craft fly? Have you tried to connect with your iPad or Android tablet? Have you tried to fly it? Have you looked at the firmware version in the ABOUT section of the GO4 app when connected wireless, as if you're ready to start the motors?

Reactions: WBN3
For firmware updates you have to use the USB port next to the SD card slot on the craft .

Although it says "connected", it's acting like it's not connected. Have you tried a different cable? Some USB cables (very few) are charge only, you need a data connection cable. You may have a bad cable too, even though it's new. Test it on something else and transfer a file to a computer or something.

Have you ever updated this craft before, or is it brand new? Why are you trying to update it? Doesn't the craft fly? Have you tried to connect with your iPad or Android tablet? Have you tried to fly it? Have you looked at the firmware version in the ABOUT section of the GO4 app when connected wireless, as if you're ready to start the motors?

you only have to use the port next to the SD card if you are updating from the computer, if updating from the App, you do NOT plug it in to the computer..

OP, are you updating from computer or using the App?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.