How do I find genuine parts for Phantom?

Reaction score
I am still trying to put to put together a package I want, but became suspicious of some of the parts on Amazon.

I want to get this http://www.amazon.com/version-Phantom-Q ... hantom2+v2
and HOPE that my Heros4 SILVER will work on this gimbal. I know there will be issues with H3-3D for the Hero4 Silver, and H4-3D is for "Black". But I am going with H4-3D since the weight of the Heros4 Black is closer to Hero4 Silver.

But, I also want an Extra battery and only find DroneBattery and Limefuel. I don't want to get these, because one answer I saw was that Limefuel says NOT to use this battery when downloading firmware or updates.

I also want extra sets of propellers, but I want genuine DJI propellers and also prop guards.

Where can I find genuine DJI parts (Battery, propellers and guards)? After I think about it, maybe the guards do not need to be genuine, but the other things do.

rockhoundrob said:
I am still trying to put to put together a package I want, but became suspicious of some of the parts on Amazon.

I want to get this http://www.amazon.com/version-Phantom-Q ... hantom2+v2
and HOPE that my Heros4 SILVER will work on this gimbal. I know there will be issues with H3-3D for the Hero4 Silver, and H4-3D is for "Black". But I am going with H4-3D since the weight of the Heros4 Black is closer to Hero4 Silver.

But, I also want an Extra battery and only find DroneBattery and Limefuel. I don't want to get these, because one answer I saw was that Limefuel says NOT to use this battery when downloading firmware or updates.

I also want extra sets of propellers, but I want genuine DJI propellers and also prop guards.

Where can I find genuine DJI parts (Battery, propellers and guards)? After I think about it, maybe the guards do not need to be genuine, but the other things do.

I would get everything from B&H but the extra battery ($129) you can get it cheaper . If you have a problem they are very good about making things right .

rockhoundrob,
You are new to the forum, and I welcome you, but please put your location into your profile so we know how to pattern our answer to your question. B&H camera is snowed under in NYC right now. My recommended source for genuine DJI parts on the other side of the continent can be viewed at www.dronefly.com. If you are located in Europe or Asia or elsewhere, most of us can't help you.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj