How do I connect a tablet

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry if this problem has been discussed before :roll:

Instead of using my phone I would like to use a tablet to control the camera. Installing the app is no problem but when the tablet is connected to the repeater wifi, it doesn´t have an internet connection anymore. So when you open the app you can´t login.

Please advise.

spacelynx said:
Hi,

Instead of using my phone I would like to use a tablet to control the camera. Installing the app is no problem but when the tablet is connected to the repeater wifi, it doesn´t have an internet connection anymore. So when you open the app you can´t login.

Please advise.

Connect to the internet then start the app. Do the account registration or login stuff. After that you can connect to the Vision's repeater without needing an internet connection.

-- Roger

jadebox said:
spacelynx said:
Hi,

Please advise.

Connect to the internet then start the app. Do the account registration or login stuff. After that you can connect to the Vision's repeater without needing an internet connection.

-- Roger

I second that :). I can use my Nexus 7 with the Phantom 2 Vision. I initially signed JM on my WiFi and subsequent logins aren't needed to for the app to work.

Thanks guys. It makes sense but I gues I just have to bee patient...
:?
Screenshot_2013-12-12-09-15-14.jpeg

spacelynx said:
Hi,

Please advise.
Hi,

What mounting bracket do you use? I'd like to use my Note 10.1 sometimes although it may make the Tx gear a bit heavy - maybe OK with a lanyard....

I made a new account and it works fine now :D
About the bracket, that is the next problem.
I think I have to make something myself.

Happy flying!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr