How can I tell which phantom I have

How many antennas do you have?
If I turn the drone upside down with the LED facing me I have the compass wire on the left, above that has a red and grey wire combo and also a little short grey wire that has a end on it similar to the long grey wire directly to the right of the compass wire.

If I turn the drone upside down with the LED facing me I have the compass wire on the left, above that has a red and grey wire combo and also a little short grey wire that has a end on it similar to the long grey wire directly to the right of the compass wire.
The compass wire is a ....on mine...a flat gray 5 conductor cable plugged into compass. The red/gray wires are an auxiliary power supply for a gimbal etc. My antenna wires are single small gray wires coming down the legs on other side. They have white thing on them which looks like it might be a bullet connector in the middle. Not sure what that is.

The compass wire is a ....on mine...a flat gray 5 conductor cable plugged into compass. The red/gray wires are an auxiliary power supply for a gimbal etc. My antenna wires are single small gray wires coming down the legs on other side. They have white thing on them which looks like it might be a bullet connector in the middle. Not sure what that is.
The antenna gray wire comes down leg about an inch, then this white connector looking thing and then about another inch of small gray wire. Sometimes the end will get ripped off. I always tape mine to leg to protect them. Pictures would really help.

Reactions: Buzz rocket
I have two of those grew antenna wires. One is longer and is on the right leg directly across from the compass, the othe is on the leg above the compass leg and its with the red and grey wire, this wire is short with a bullet looking connector.

I have two of those grew antenna wires. One is longer and is on the right leg directly across from the compass, the othe is on the leg above the compass leg and its with the red and grey wire, this wire is short with a bullet looking connector.
Antennas are single gray wire. The red/gray double wire is a aux power source

Reactions: Buzz rocket
Buzz rocket, did you ever get the transmitter? I'm in the same situation as you with a P330D Ver. 2.0.0 and need to order a transmitter.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4