How can I put the HD downlink on auto?

The settings for this are on the image transfer settings screen.
Are you using android or ios and what dji go version are you on?

Screenshot_2016-04-16-10-34-02.png

This is a screenshot of the screen without the drone on, when the drone is on I don't get to choose which channel I want to use. App version 2.7.2 Android

Yep, same as me.
I spent nearly 2hrs online to dji support to be told its the tablet I'm using causing this as its not on the supported list.
I'm using a hipstreet electron I bought with the drone.
I change the language settings on the tablet to English (us) and that did give more control but still couldn't see channels on graph.
I have flown it like this and had no problems but the dji ##### said they can't say it wouldn't have flight issue's and to by a device on the supported list.

Gonna borrow another device see if that makes a difference.

Reactions: richwoodrocket
I think you need to start another thread. You only have three now for the one issue.
I didn't start them.

Seems I'm not doing something wrong after all, as I keep getting told!

Just tried to save someone else spending days trying to sort same problem.

You trying to help?

I didn't start them.

Seems I'm not doing something wrong after all, as I keep getting told!

Just tried to save someone else spending days trying to sort same problem.

You trying to help?
I wasnt aiming at you Bob, I was having a :p crack at Patrick. He almost has so many threads running on his video issue I wont be able to keep up... :)

And yes I have been trying to help.

Ive even downloaded the GO app for android so I can try and understand why he doesnt have an auto button for his video channel.

Reactions: Patrick Pedersen
I wasnt aiming at you Bob, I was having a :p crack at Patrick. He almost has so many threads running on his video issue I wont be able to keep up... :)

And yes I have been trying to help.

Ive even downloaded the GO app for android so I can try and understand why he doesnt have an auto button for his video channel.

Ok, fair one, sorry.
Had so much go wrong with this p3a since I got it in Feb (all warranty issues) getting a bit tetchy about it.

I'm gonna borrow another android device and see if it has the same problem or if it is just the hipstreet.

When turning on the RC I loose all the settings over the channels I want to use. And if I've chosen channel 20 before I turn on the RC it goes back to channel 13 as soon as I turn on the RC again.
I really don't understand anything of this, so please all you guys keep up your good spirit and try to help me.
I've flown with this new Samsung tablet since I bought the Phantom but this problem with loss of HD signal came after the latest firmware update a couple of days ago.
Is there a way to downgrade the firmware again?

Screenshot_2016-04-16-13-28-39.png

I think you need to start another thread. You only have three now for the one issue.

I'm really sorry about this "With The Birds"! I'm just so confused and I'm getting nowhere..
But I want to say I really appreciate each one of everybodys comment trying to help me!

Perhaps I should start another thread, just to be sure everyone sees my problem!....

Pleasure... And please try to resist the temptation of another thread LOL
Ok, With The Birds, now I've been out trying the drone and RC. It seems like I can choose channel once I turn the RC off and then on again, then the screen looks like this:
Screenshot_2016-04-16-14-35-54.png

But when I go out of the HD menu and in again it goes back to:
Screenshot_2016-04-16-13-30-08.png

And the channel in use is back to 13! Even though I managed to get it to f.I. channel 18 or 20.

Screenshot_2016-04-16-14-35-09.png

This is my latest firmware update, does anything look odd there perhaps??

When turning on the RC I loose all the settings over the channels I want to use. And if I've chosen channel 20 before I turn on the RC it goes back to channel 13 as soon as I turn on the RC again.
I really don't understand anything of this, so please all you guys keep up your good spirit and try to help me.
I've flown with this new Samsung tablet since I bought the Phantom but this problem with loss of HD signal came after the latest firmware update a couple of days ago.
Is there a way to downgrade the firmware again?

View attachment 50741
What Samsung tablet is it Patrick

It's a Samsung Galaxy tab E, but it really can't be that because before the latest firmware update it have always worked as a dream, never lost the signal even once! ☺
Same with the hipstreet I'm using.

If you're in the UK, try uninstalling go app, change language on tablet to English(us) then reinstall go app.

I tried that & it improved slightly but still could not get bars on graph to see clear channels

Same with the hipstreet I'm using.

If you're in the UK, try uninstalling go app, change language on tablet to English(us) then reinstall go app.

I tried that & it improved slightly but still could not get bars on graph to see clear channels
I'll tri it, although I did try uninstalling the app yesterday without any solution. By the way, I live in Norway.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj