How big is the need for a big screen

Tab4-8in. Nice balance of big-enough yet light enough for me. And the controller's holder still grabs it even with the Otterbox on it, so I don't have to strip it out of the case to use it.

Hey all

Using galaxy s5 5.1 inches for fpv. I want to buy something bigger, maybe a used Tab 4 which is 7 inches. But is it really that big of a difference? I know its a bit stupid question but ill formulate it this way - does it improve the quality and experience of flying? Or i can stick with my s5
A Tab 4 IS NOT 7", an Ipad MINI is 7.9", the Tab 4 is 9.7". I speak from sad experience--I made that mistake too.
From what I have found out, the reason to go to the Ipad MINI is that the later versions have retinal display, which supposedly is better in direct sun. I don't know--the Ipad Mini I eventually purchased (thru Ebay) turned out to be stolen, and the Ipad 4 (with retinal display) somehow got an incorrect Icloud id on it, (my id, plus a "1"----which turns out to be an actual id belonging to someone else---) so I can't use it EITHER! I HATE ANYTHING APPLE! Do not, unless you want to recreate all my problems, buy ANYTHING Apple unless you do it directly from the owner, and he/she will work with you to get all the @#%@##^@$$ Apple security features cleared off. Apple WILL NOT help you do this.

Been using a Nexus 7, seems just about perfect for my old eyeballs. Got one just for my P3A, no other apps except the junk that comes pre-loaded.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl