How are you mounting your GPS tracker?

a86ebba0effac628fb6decdb7a87e83e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
****, that p4 looks a lot like my adv.

It is fairly central on the rear of the gimbal, my initial question was if this would negatively effect the gimbal operation. Why I'm asking this is because when i switch my P3P on with the gimbal guard still attached, i get a message about gimbal being overloaded or something like that and the gimbal guard is much lighter than 50grams.
What it's telling you is that the motor is trying to move it but it's being stopped by something (in this case your lock)

What it's telling you is that the motor is trying to move it but it's being stopped by something (in this case your lock)

That could be it hey. I haven't tried switching it on with the tracker attached to the camera gimbal. Will give this shot. Watch this space :)

Reactions: Jussaguy
Mounting the tracker as shown, does this cause a drag to the left or imbalance to the drone?

No, haven't had any problems with horizon balance with mount location. No gimbal restriction with location. Good times. I purchased one of the center mount 3D printed adapters for Trackimo but it was such a tight fit and looked like it was going to seriously wear on the device (Didn't commit to trying to fit, have sitting in box) that I went with the velcro tether mode. Party:tonguewink:

No, haven't had any problems with horizon balance with mount location. No gimbal restriction with location. Good times. I purchased one of the center mount 3D printed adapters for Trackimo but it was such a tight fit and looked like it was going to seriously wear on the device (Didn't commit to trying to fit, have sitting in box) that I went with the velcro tether mode. Party:tonguewink:

Will give the various options a try and see what works best :) thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31