How are you guys carrying these on planes?

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new here but I will be traveling with Air China in the next month and I have noticed on their website that their carry-on bag dimensions seem quite small for a bag that might contain a drone and a bunch of camera equipment. My question is, how do you guys get your drone from point A to point B. Specifically into Thailand through Air China.

Their website says 21"x15"x7"

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Take phantom on plane with you in backpack/small case and check batteries with checked baggage. I travel all over the world with it (mostly Delta) and most have no issue. Check laws/rules each place you go so you are covered. Some areas have specific things that need to be done. Have fun.

"check batteries with checked baggage."
I thought this is what the Airlines don't want you to do?

Rod

I thought this is what the Airlines don't want you to do?
Right. I don't know of any airlines that allow batteries to be stored in checked baggage.

Sorry, I did write that wrong. Meant to say make sure batteries are not in checked baggage.

Sorry, I did write that wrong. Meant to say make sure batteries are not in checked baggage.
Somebody has to watch you flyby-nights, did you post this while you were in first class? :D

Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31